1) Our citizens under the age of 20 are prohibited from going out onto the streets. Curfews of citizens aged 65 and over are continuing.
2) It is compulsory to wear masks in the market place, market, collective or individual workplaces and public transportation vehicles. The obligation to wear masks is also valid for vendors in markets, shop assistants at work and drivers for public transport.
3) Vehicle entry and exit from the province are prohibited for 15 days within the scope of Tekirdağ provincial borders as of 04.04.2020, 00:00
4) You should not walk or be collectively in the squares and streets without paying attention to the social distance.
5) Public transportation has been stopped in our district except travelling between the neighborhoods in the city center (in-city).