10.04.2020 From the moment of the coronavirus outbreak, the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Scientific Committee, in line with the instructions of our President; Many precautionary decisions were made in order to manage the risk of the epidemic in terms of public health and public order, to ensure social isolation, to maintain social distance and to control the speed of its spread.
In this context, it was decided to temporarily ban city entrances and exits for 15 days in our 30 provinces with metropolitan status and in Zonguldak province as the last measures taken with the Circular.
The following additional measures should be taken by the provincial governors in accordance with Article 11 / C of the Provincial Administration Law and Articles 27 and 72 of the General Sanitary Law, including 30 provinces with metropolitan status and Zonguldak province in order to move the effects of the measures taken on the spread rate of the contamination to the highest level.
In this context; 10.04.2020 at 24:00and 12.04.2020 at 24:00 with the exceptions stated below, all our citizens within the borders of our 30 provinces with metropolitan status (Adana, Ankara, Antalya, Aydın, Balıkesir, Bursa, Denizli, Diyarbakır, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Gaziantep, Hatay, İstanbul, İzmir, Kahramanmaraş, Kayseri, Kocaeli, Konya, Malatya, Manisa, Mardin, Mersin, Muğla, Ordu, Sakarya, Samsun, Şanlıurfa,
Business And Institutions That Will Be Open
- • Bakery and / or bakery licensed establishments where bread production is made
- • Workplaces where all health products and medical materials (including medical masks) are produced,
- • Public and private health institutions and organizations, pharmacies,
- • Public institutions and organizations required for the maintenance of compulsory public services (nursing home, elderly care home, rehabilitation centers, emergency call centers, etc.)
- • Fuel stations and veterinary clinics to be determined by governorships / district governorships, one for each 50,000 inhabitants,
- • Large facilities and businesses operating strategically in the natural gas, electricity and petroleum sectors (such as Tüpraş, thermal and natural gas conversion plants)
- • Distribution companies such as PTT, Cargo, etc.
- • Animal shelter, farm and care centers,
Citizens Under Exception Coverage
- • Managers, officers or employees of the “Open Office, Business and Institutions” included in the heading (2) of this circular,
- • TBMM employees,
- • Those who are in charge of ensuring public order and security,
- • Emergency call centers employees,
- • Those who will perform and participate in funeral burials of their first degree relatives,
- • Those who are in charge of maintaining supply systems that should not be interrupted and eliminating their malfunctions such as eectricity, water, natural gas, telecommunications etc.
- • Those who work in the logistics of products and / or materials within the scope of domestic and international transportation,
- • Those who work in newspaper, radio and television organizations,
- • Employees of social protection / care centers such as elderly nursing home, nursing home, rehabilitation centers, children's homes etc.
- • PTT, cargo and water distribution company employees,
- • Those who are required to work in Iron and steel industry such as furnaces, cold storages, etc.
- • Those who will work in the harvest of agricultural and livestock products at risk of spoiling,
- • Vehicles and employees involved in the distribution of bread produced in bakeries,
- • Those who have an appointment for blood and plasma donation under the coordination of the Red Crescent,
It is essential that all citizens stay in their homes, with the exceptions specified.
Travel permit documents (excluding those on the road) issued under the previous Circulars (except for health and funerals) will be valid on Monday.
I kindly request and offer that the necessary decisions are taken promptly by the Governors / District Governors regarding the above-mentioned measures not to cause any problems in practice and not to cause victimization, and to impose administrative fines in accordance with the Article 282 of the Law on Public Sanitation Law, to initiate the necessary judicial proceedings within the scope of the 195th article of the Turkish Criminal Code regarding the
behaviors that constitute the crime.